Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Let the Panic Begin

As my deadline draws closer, my panic starts to rise. I still have about 2 minutes left worth of film that needs to be added on top of the film opening (posted below). I am running out of time!!

With currently 2 minutes of film done for the opening and 2 minutes left, I realize that I'll probably be working through sleepless nights to continue my work. This is exactly what I anticipated, and despite my anxiety over this, I'm excited. This is what I have been waiting for. The thrill of animating, creating, working, and stalling over my own work. I realize that this sort of work seems futile to some, but to me, it's a real-life work experience. This sort of work is exactly what I'll be expecting as an animator/animation student in the future. Better prepare yourself! This is the last push for perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment