Friday, March 27, 2015

Creative Critical Reflection Process

Ugh, I'll be honest when I say that this was a pain to make...

For my critical reflection, I decided to go for a video blog, which in my head seemed pretty easy. Turns out, it was a lot harder than it seemed. It might've been nerves or embarrassment or something, but I made a lot of errors in speaking when I looked the camera straight on. It might be evident when you see the actual video of me reflection on my creation process.

Another issue I had (which may reflect in the video itself) was how to focus on a certain topic without getting off key. I really didn't know what it was I could talk about without going over the top. I wanted to be informative while still putting in my own flare and personality, something I felt I couldn't do through text. I might've turned the humor up a notch more than the actual information of the process I took. This was a huge challenge for me, but as I rewatched the video and edited it altogether, I felt like it really wasn't as bad as I originally thought.

The Creative Critical Reflection will be posted soon so I'll keep you updated with the next installment of "When it Rains"!!

PS, I've got 15 seconds left to animate!! I'm so close to the end 。(⌒∇⌒。)

No comments:

Post a Comment